вторник, 20 августа 2013 г.

Start writing in English

Recently I've noticed that some of my followers are not Russian-speaking. And I was very glad to know that things I'm creating and writing about are interesting for people from other countries and cultures. I suppose that automatic translators are not so good and sometimes they loose some nuances and even the whole sense of phrases and sentences. So I decided from now on to write my posts not only in Russian but also in English. I hope I will manage with it :). And also I will try to add translation to my previous posts so you could read and understand them too.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Меня зовут Света. Со мной на "ты". Буду очень рада если Вы уделите мне немного своего внимания и оставите комментарий.

My name is Sveta. I would be very glad if you spent several minutes and leave me your attitude to what I'm writing about.